Reismühle Brunnen (RMB) was founded in 1956 and has been a division of Coop since 2004.
Reismühle Brunnen stands for ecologically and fair produced rice. The European marketleader in this field produces 12,000 tonnes of rice per year for retailers, restaurants, wholesalers and industry. More than half of the imported rice from all over the world comes from sustainable cultivation - organic and fairtrade.
The processing is carried out using modern technology, which allows a gentle handling of the rice and guarantees the highest product quality. Flexible, reliable and competent - We are passionate about rice!
Produces and markets rice and rice dishes at the home market and abroad
- Exclusive Premium rice varieties for retailers, caterer, traders and industry
- Organic rice in different variations
- Fairtrade rice and fairtrade rice products
- Conventional range of rice in different packaging
- Differentiated product concepts
- Direct contact to rice farmers in the Origin
- Innovative, sustainable, flexible, reliable
- stands for Swiss quality, transparency and fairness in the entire value chain
- has as a manufacturer in Switzerland the best know-how for processing of more than 60 rice varieties from around the world
- is a competent, customer-and market-based producer of rice
- is technically and technologically up to date
- is the leading supplier of organic rice, fairtrade rice and various rice
- Volume: 12'000 t, thereof 58% Fairtrade & Organic rice.
- Employees: 25
- Co Packaging
- IFS Food
- Bio Knospe
- Fairtrade (FLO CERT 1750)